Sunday 4 February 2018

LAST DAY OF MY WORK IMMERSION

February 01, 2018 was the last day of my work Immersion. First we assisted the nurse, we get the weight of the baby through weighing scale. We observed ma'am Ethel or (ate Ethel) giving PCG to the baby and then we took the baby and the mother from ward 1 and brought them to ward 2. Later on, we observed the nurse getting hearing test to the baby and I'm so happy and thankful because they all passed the hearing test. At exactly 11:00 am in the morning we arranged the files of Newborn Screening Normal Summary Report papers. We also observed ma'am Rudylene making our certificate.

I'm so glad because they let us observed a mother giving birth to her baby, they taught us how to get vital signs, how to get blood pressure(BP), how to get hearing test, and etc.
I've learned so many basic task of the nurse and I hope that someday I will finish my course(nurse) and make my MAMA and PAPA proud.
I'm so happy and thankful for the care I experienced during my Immersion at Andan Maternity Inn, and also for the service, efforts, support, encouragement, love, and laughter. They are all kind, amazing, and incredible woman!.
("To go above  and beyond the call of duty. The first to work and the last to leave. The heart and soul of caring. A unique soul who will pass thru your life for a minute and impact it for an eternity. Being a nurse isn't all about grades, it's all about being who you are. A nurse is not about the pills or charting, It's about being able to love people when they are at their weakest moments.")

2 comments: