Friday 2 February 2018

FIRST DAY OF MY IMMERSION

January 18, 2018 was my first day of Immersion at Andan Maternity Inn. I'm so excited that day but also nervous because this is my first time to do stuff like this but I calm myself and used to open my mind of what I might overcame soon. I'm with my classmate Chiara Sofia V. Nicolas (just the two of us).

First we have our orientation with our Immersion teachers Ma'am Rudylene Louh A. Andan BSN, RM and Ma'am Ethel M. Cavilo RN, especially our Assistant School Principal II Sir Sandy G. Yee, our adviser Sir John Marco M. Suazo, and some teachers of Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School (NNCHS) Integrated Senior High School. After our orientation Ma'am Ruylene or (ate Len) guide us on their rooms (ward 1,ward 2, delivery room, comfort room, and etc.) and she giving us instructions. Ma'am Rudylene taught us how to do the proper hand washing, she also taught us how to get blood pressure (BP). Later on, we started to perform our new tasks we get the pulse rate(P),respiratory rate(PR),Temperature(T),blood pressure(BP) of the mother and her baby. We observed the newborn screening (to check if the baby is healthy or sick). Ma'am Rudylene taught us how to make a container for medicines by using paper. They are so kind and I'm so thankful about that. I'm so tired that day but then I enjoyed learning something new.

ANDAN MATERNITY INN ORGANIZATIONAL CHART:

ANDAN MATERNITY INN'S FLOWCHART:
















2 comments:

  1. Wow. So this is your first step in achieving your dreams as a nurse.. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. So this is your first step in achieving your dreams as a nurse.. Good luck

    ReplyDelete