Sunday 3 December 2017

HAPPY PARENTS DAY

YOU'VE SEEN ME LAUGHING
YOU'VE SEEN ME CRYING
AND ALWAYS YOU WERE THERE WITH ME 
I MAY NOT HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT BUT THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU💕



Since  my mother is not yet at home, I should write how Parents Day went. Parents day celebration is a celebration in which we can offer our letter of greeting, we can offer our flower and etc.


How the day went?

First, it started with a prayer. I prayed , Dear God thank you for giving us blessings . Lord I wish you may continue showering your grace upon us and also to my mother may you guide her to the path that she take, protect her with your glory give her a good health and this I ask from your almighty name amen.


Second with a greeting I write two letters for my PAPA and another one for my MAMA.
Dear PAPA,
 Thank you for your support pa, you've given me a lot, and I don't know how to repay you for all of it. Don't ever think that I don't appreciate all that you have done because I appreciate all of those.
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

And for my MAMA
Dear MAMA,
 Thank you for your love and support, thanks for always being there watching my back and guiding me in the right way, because I know without both of you and papa my life wouldn't be on the right path. Because the most beautiful thing in this world is to see you smiling and knowing that I am the reason behind that smile.
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

after I wrote the letter, I give the first one to my PAPA and the other one, I send it to my MAMA through facebook while chatting her in this day. And lastly I hug my father.


ONE OF THE GREATEST TITLES IN THE WORLD IS PARENTS, AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST BLESSINGS IN THE WORLD IS TO HAVE PARENTS TO CALL "MAMA AND PAPA".








1 comment: